consulting & training
We offer tailored training for both service providers and service users under the broad areas of:
- Anti-oppression, cultural competency and diversity
- Mental health awareness and well-being
- Substance use issues and intervention tools
- LGBTQ-specific mental and sexual health
- Social determinants of health & trauma-informed practices
- Ciscentrism & trans-inclusive policy development
- HIV/AIDS: social drivers, prevention, testing issues, and counselling skills
- Team consensus-building
- Body image, sex positivity & healthy relationships
- Arts-based health education
Our services include program planning and team facilitation, resource development and design, research and literature reviews on clinical (or population-based) issues, organizational and team training, tailored workshop delivery, and conference/guest speaking.
We are committed to increasing community-level mental wellness through clinical and skill building groups. We offer content development and facilitation services for therapeutic and psycho-educational groups in areas of interest to your organization. Our scope of service includes: body positivity, grief & loss, social skills building, anxiety & stress management, securing housing, harm reduction and medication adherence/compliance.
We offer clinical consultations to provider teams in various settings within education, child welfare, housing/shelter and geriatric service sectors. These consultations are provided by a clinical social worker and/or registered nurse.
For more information on these services, contact email@example.com.